Sustainable Development Goals
Sustainable Development Goal 4: Quality Education
• By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development.
• By 2020, substantially expand globally the number of scholarships available to developing countries, in particular least developed countries, small island developing States and African countries, for enrolment in higher education in developed countries and other developing countries.
• By 2030, substantially increase the supply of qualified teachers, including through international cooperation for teacher training in developing countries.
Sustainable Development Goal 16: Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
• Significantly reduce all forms of violence and related death rates everywhere.
• Promote the rule of law at the national and international levels and ensure equal access to justice for all.
• Strengthen relevant national institutions, including through international cooperation, for building capacity at all levels in particular in developing countries, to prevent violence and combat terrorism and crime.
Sustainable Development Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
• Enhance the global partnership for sustainable development, complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships that mobilize and share knowledge, expertise, technology and financial resources, to support the achievement of the sustainable development goals in all countries, in particular developing countries.
• Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships.